Buffers can be really useful for managing your time better. They give you extra time for things like travelling, getting a room ready, or making notes. You can add a buffer before or after a service. But remember, you need to change each service one at a time.
1. Go to Settings > Services
2. Select the service you want to add a buffer to
3. Scroll down and click on 'Show more'
4. Decide how long your buffers should be and type it in the field. You can add a buffer before or after a service. NB. remember that when Bookem is looking for available time, the time required will be equal to the length of the service plus the buffers, so if you have a service of 30 minutes with a buffer 15 minutes after, Bookem will look for 45 minutes.
5. Click save - you're all done!