The email address you sign up with for Bookem will be the one used to send notifications, like booking confirmations and cancellations, to.
This article will walk you through how to change your email address for:
A private team member login
A location specific email address
Billing related to your Bookem subscription
1. Go to Settings > Team Members
2. Select the team member whose email address you'd like to change
3. Scroll down to 'Email' to check what email address is associated with the team member
4. You can type in a different email address to receive Bookem notifications on here
1. Go to Settings > Locations
2. Navigate to 'Email' to check what email address is associated with the location
3. You can type in a different email address to receive Bookem notifications on here
4. Lastly, make sure the associated resources are correct for this location
You might not want to receive account and invoice-related emails and would rather have them sent to your accounts contact. Follow the steps below to change this email address:
1. Go to Settings > Account
2. Navigate to the 'Settings' tab
3. Scroll down and click on 'Edit billing details'
4. Under 'Email address', you can now change the email address associated with your Bookem account
5. Remember to click 'Save'
2. Navigate to 'Notifications' tab at the top
NB: This must be done for all team members to ensure that the right notifications are sent out to the correct people.